Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Baby!

We had pictures of my baby taken this past weekend. My sister Christy and her friend Misti did their very first photo shoot ever with him. We were interupted only a few times by his appetite, but other than that, he was a champ! These are a few favorites. Enjoy the pictures of the new love of both our lives!!
























































3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are some ADORABLE pictures! Congratulations again, welcome to the momma club :) Love you!

janet moysh said...

I love every one of the pictures. I printed the one off of you kissing Nikolai and took it to my schools after I got back to make the big announcement of the grand baby. I was told by different people at Stalker and Fort Hall that I should have that one made into a great big portrait one like those on display at the Eastern Idaho State Fair and then enter it in the fair next year....hey Christy and Misty, what do you say....that will be the way to get your professional name out there.
Hey momma Jami you are absolutely beautiful, and Nikolai is so precious. Andrey your a keeper also, we love your little family so very much.

Anonymous said...

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! Another Andrey, he even has the same feet. Cannot stop laughing, but such a proud Papa, congratulations. Seems the bickie baked a good'un. 20th of October, could've waited a few days to make a Scorpio. I think of you guys everytime I'm in the car as I have started playing punch buggy with Christie. I really must send you pictures of Sophie who turns 7 months on the 8th of Nov. Happy Birthday to everyone!!! Andrew