Monday, January 5, 2009

The Holidays...

Wow, it has been a while. Sorry, everyone. This year has been so amazing for me expecially the last few months. My life went from single and skinny (I like to think that!) to married, motherhood, and massive (that's the way I feel!) I am not complaining at all I am so happy and probably the happiest and content I have been for a while. Because I had Nikolai I've been able to not only be blessed with him but be blessed with having the Holiday Season off and it was GREAT!! I won't lie! I have spent the past two weeks in Idaho with my parents and that experience I won't forget. We left the Tuesday before Christmas, Andrey and his mom came then left on Friday, and I stayed till just last Saturday and my sister Nikki brought me home. We had such a great time and I have quite a few pictures of the Holidays that I decided to do a slide show of them all because it's easier to do than to post individual pictures. During this time we did nothing except cherish the moment. Every year we surprise our parents with a gift from all the kids and this year we got them a new Dishwasher. It was great, we didn't have anything to wrap it in so we just put a big bow on it and come Christmas morning good old Janet still had no clue what it was or who it was for. Gotta love old Janet, she's a classic!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man that Uncle Buddy loves his Nik! It looks like you had a great time.