WHOA!! How time fly's. I can't believe Kola is already 4 months. I am a bit late posting but at his 4 month check up he weighed 15.6oz and was 24 inches long.

Here is Daddy and Kola at his Doctor's Appointment. We had to undress him to get his weight so Dad wanted to keep him warm.
3 comments:
Wow you should send Christy some of your yummy water! :) Kola is so cute! Time does fly so watch out he will be crawling all over the place before you know it! I hope your well! Miss ya!
that is precious. looking out from dad's jacket. love it. he is such a happy, happy, boy. time is going way to fast. but i love every stage. it has only been two days since you and Kola left, but it seems like forever.
That's a great picture of your guys!
Post a Comment