I can't beilieve it but, yes, it has already been 6 months. Over the weekend I went to Provo and my "other" sister Misti just got a new lense for her camera and so we had a photo shoot. Here are Nikolai's 6 month pictures. These are just a few of what we got.
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox photobook |

4 comments:
OMH those are SO cute!! I just can't even stand it!!! Thank you for the peek into your life.
He could NOT be cuter! We had so much fun with you guys! We need to hang out more!
I think they turned out pretty good considering my very amateur-ness. Still working on editing the rest. I will have more for you soon!
You girls did such a great job. I can;t wait until the week-end. You can shop, I'll take the baby.
WOW, he has grown up so much!! He is the perfect combination of you and Andrey. What a cutie!
Post a Comment