Wednesday, October 14, 2009

To Buy or Not to Buy....

We were out shopping yesterday and went into Kid to Kid to buy Nikolai some new shoes for winter....... While we were there we found this sweet Helmet, but did not buy it. It was so darn cute and he wore it all through the store. So, I ask should we buy it or not???





1 comment:

Christy said...

dude seriously that is hilarious...he looks like kelly on speed :) haha there is the halloween costume speed racer kid for sure...mean parents who wont be celebrating oh wait I think that HAWAII beats out this holiday!!!
ps he needs the helmet so when your at the park you can just send him down the slide & not worry about his head :) ok so don't send him to the park with me unsupervised!
Have fun working and I will be cheering hard for the AGGIES tomorrow:) oh ya this is nikki not crusty