Saturday, January 30, 2010

Guilty Pleasures!!

Ok, so we all have a guilty pleasure that you don't want anyone or everyone to know about or you don't admit to very often. This topic has come up the last week, a few times now, and got me thinking what mine is, WELL, I am ashamed to say, my guilty pleasure is The Bachelor! Oh my gosh, I can't believe I am admitting it. But it is true, this sleazy show is one I have to watch or read about to see what is happening and WHY I have no clue.

So, what is your "Guilty Pleasure"?

3 comments:

Kim said...

I am TOTALLY with you on that one Jami! I love the Bachelor! I am kinda wondering how I will convince my husband to watch it tonight since it is HIS birthday after all! HAHA!

Anonymous said...

I got into the bachelor for one season a few years ago, and tried to watch it again, but it feels like the same old story to me. My guilty pleasure TV show is Desperate Housewives! I LOVE it but I'm embarrassed that I love it! :)

Anonymous said...

Winner hopefully this works not under Crusty's name so I don't get barked at:) Kidding...Really all that I'm saying is reality tv all the way!!! I must say that Keeping up with Kardashins is my guilty pleasure all the way...plus there is always the Real World...I think we are on season 100 of that show ha