Saturday, March 6, 2010

Update....

We have been SICK!! Grrrr...what an awful 3 weeks it has been, but finally we are on the up side of things! We all got sick then Kola has been getting a few more teeth and that is always a fun ride NOT! Spring is coming and we all feel it, me especially. I am itching to get outside and spend time being with my hubby and Kola at the park, zoo, or I can't wait to take him to the swimming pools!
Where OH where are you Summer?
Here is a cute picture of pappa and son. They went to the massage school to visit some old friends and in the picture Kola just woke up from a nap.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

winner winner...I hear you about summer and being in the pool! Oh wait I will be at the beach in 6 days YAHOO...I'm so ready to have this teaser weather to shape up and give us the rays!!! have a great day:) hug that little guy for me