Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Zoo



On Tuesday we took a little adventure to the Hogle Zoo. This is the first time we have gone that Kola could actually engage in seeing the animals. His favorite and our favorite this time was the elephants. Why? Because in the picture you can see there is a baby elephant. Oh is it so cute! I imagined the little guy would be much bigger since the pregnancy is around 22 months, but it is much smaller than I had expected.




This I just had to throw in there because it seems to be Kola's new thing; whenever he sits and his feet are hanging he cross's them. I think it is just adorable!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

winner this is nikki...all I'm saying is remember when Buddy would cross his feet and wiggle his toes. That picture of Kola doing that is Buddy in his younger years:) I'm SO SO SO sick of this weather! I broke down and went to the tanning bed to get my mood up. It didn't work cuz I came out and we had snow flurries. Dang that Mother Nature!!! Have a great weekend with mom and dad.

Christy said...

i love those little tootsies!! love that he crosses them...i think it is adorable as well :)