Here he is....All I have to say is WOW...that is my boy...I am putting a couple of videos on here so that grandma and grandpa can see! Yeah what progress huh?
It has been a long process to get him to this point but now he is learning so quickly. In the video's you will see he is beginning to dive, swim on his own (just for little segments but he is doing it), and the biggest is he is turning over by himself from his back to his stomach. Now they are going to be working on turning over and then swimming forward. Yeah, we are so excited for Kola to be making such great progress AND most of all he is enjoying it and having FUN!!
In the first video you will see him waving and saying HI, (this is because it was my first time wathing him in a while.) He was just having so much fun!
4 comments:
amazing! made me one proud auntie :) i am pretty sure i cried watching him...i love that boy!
That is so great!! He looks like he is having a blast. What a cutie!
So cool! He's a better swimmer than I am! :) Way to go, Nikolai! He's so cute, Jami!
OMG, I love how he just jumps right into the water, totally amazing!
Post a Comment