Monday, October 18, 2010

Forgot...

So, I forgot to post our sweet outfits we wore to the Demolition Derby.
Enjoy!


Now ya'all don't be jealous cuz you know we look'n good!

The fingers behind Andrey's head, are my dads. He thought he was SO funny!






We actually wanted to go to the D.I. to get some better outfits but the day got a way from us and there was no time! Next year we will look even better, I promise!
Stay Posted: To come is our trip to Mexico, it was a good one!
A quick - funny story, we got back Saturday night late, Sunday Kola and I go to church (well just Sacrament) as we are sitting there this Hispanic family comes and sits behind us AND what does Kola say (very loudly?) OLA!
The whole time we were there we could barley get him to say it to people but the moment we are back he starts saying it!

2 comments:

christy said...

i am looking pretty DAMN hot!!! Ha ha! I forgot about these :)

PS - i am pretty sure i would bust out laughing in sacrament...OLAH!! man i miss that little bugger!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, you guys look AWESOME!!

Love the "Hola" story, too - what a cutie!

I'm looking forward to seeing pictures and hearing about your trip to Mexico! (Glad you're back!)