Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas 2010....

I enjoy this time of year and now with Kola old enough to comprehend what is going on is great! He has enjoyed the Christmas Tree and especially turning the tree lights on. He loves presents! (which kid doesn't right?)

This year we headed to Idaho minus Andrey because this, unfortunately, is his busiest time of year!

My mom has the old school bubble lights on her tree and Kola was so fascinated with them the whole time we were there.
I managed to only take videos this year and no pictures. Not sure how but that is the way it worked out (I think it was because I wanted to try and share every moment with Andrey who was at home)

This first video is Kola walking down my mom's hallway Christmas morning, wondering why everyone is watching him and telling him to come see what Santa left. He was very shy about the whole thing at first, not knowing what to do!

This next video is him playing with one of his new toys. Grandma Janet got him a play doe set and in the set is a farmer who can grow hair and you can cut his hair with scissors. Oh this was so funny because every time my sister would make the farmers hair grow Kola would run away, being scared of it then when she was done he would come back and cut the hair. He is such a Champ!

We had a wonderful Christmas and Kola received some great presents which he is still playing with and loves.

BUT

it is not over, this Friday is the Russian Christmas so we will be celebrating again and Kola will be receiving his big gift. Oh I can't wait to see his reaction when he gets it!!

No comments: