So, too often I get asked what my point of view is on the whole Valentines Day ordeal, and I never quite know how to put it into words without trying to offend those asking because they are usually the ones who love the Holiday. But I ran across this article and it sums up exactly how I feel about Valentines Day so, I hope you take the time to read it and especially, learn something from it.
I am not looking forward to when my kids are in School, that is for Darn Sure!!!
1 comment:
Oh, p'shaw!! Valentine's Day is fun!! The trick is not to put so much pressure on it. I loved Valentine's Day as a kid - all those valentines and treats- MMmm!
And I think when people say "Oh, you should treat EVERY day like Valentine's Day" is LAME! What's wrong with taking the time to tell the one you love how much they mean to you, whether it's a card or a little treat?? The longer Todd and I have been together, the smaller the gifts have gotten. And that's okay with both of us. It's the thought that counts! Too often everyone gets busy and caught up in the day-to-day stuff, and it's nice to have an excuse to be reminded how much you are loved and appreciated.
That's all!
Post a Comment