Nothing like a Sunday afternoon nap:
brother & sister
nothing more precious then a sleeping baby
I have been back at work the past few days and it is SO HARD to be gone from these two. I thought it was going to be easy since, I had done it with Nikolai, but OH no all the hormones just came back like a flood making it an emotional roller-coaster.
I do have to say though, I have so much to be thankful for and since it is the celebration of Independence Day I thought I might share a few:
I am grateful for all the little things we take for granted: running water, electricity, toilets, air-conditioning, heating, a house to live in, freedom to go do what I want when I want to do it. I am grateful for my family, my kids, my Husband! My freedom of choice, My freedom to choose my religious beliefs, and for those men and women who put there lives in danger to fight for our Country.
These are just a few of the things I am thankful for on this Independence Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment