Andrey took Kola up to Snowbird last week to plant trees. When they got there the lady in charge got a little worked up, told Andrey that this wasn't a kid event, and Andrey said, "yeah I know, I'll keep an eye on him and if anything happens it won't be Snowbirds fault!" She was a little skeptical, but once they got working, she realized that Kola loved to work, and she had become his biggest fan along with everyone else there! They hired a professional photographer and once he got there he couldn't stop shooting pictures of Kola. He couldn't get over this little boy in these overalls with this Russian hat. These pictures are priceless!

These pictures were actually put on the Snowbird website Snowbirds Photo of The Day, which they post everyday!

When I got home from work that night Kola ran out to me and I asked him how many trees he planted at work and he said 2. (which he planted more than that)
Then I asked, "Kola how was going to work with Pappa?" and in the same motion he swiped his for-head saying, "Phew, Phew!"
No comments:
Post a Comment