Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Fun Fun Fun...

Someone just recently asked me how I'm loving my new job of being a full time mom and all I could say is that I LOVE IT!!!!
(with a big old grin, yes there are moments but they don't last long at all)

Kola got the opportunity to ride in a SnowCat up at Snowbird, one of our friends new the guy driving and she hooked us up. The two boys loved it. The video doesn't do Justice at all but Kola had a blast.



We have made a couple of trips to Idaho and the most recent was for the super bowl cuz my mom bought an enormous tv and where else to watch it. GO GIANTS!
While we were there Kola found an old ginger bread kit that was a train so, of course we had to put it together. Ok I had to put it together while he tried to sneak the candy!

1 comment:

Christy said...

oh that little stinker didn't "try" to sneak the candy...HE succeeded at sneaking :)

Love that little dude!!