Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Best Friends...

I was driving home from Idaho the other week or a while ago (can't remember which trip it was) and on our drive I look in the rear-view mirror and these two were holding hands and playing with each other, then within minutes I look again and they were dead a sleep but still holding hands.

It's moments like these, where I count my blessing of having this opportunity to be a mother!


Here is big brother giving his little sister a ride on his four-wheeler. She loved it and still loves it, today it was really cute we were eating lunch out side and Kola looked at Nina and asked "Nusa you want me to give you a ride on my four-wheeler? Yeah?" Nusa, just pointed and walked right over and started to get on it.

I made him go a little slower so I could try to get her laughing and smiling but it didn't work out that well, but you all get the idea. Today I thought he was going to give Tata a heart-attack cuz he was going pretty fast with Nusa on there and it was the first time Tata had seen it. But she is still alive!!

2 comments:

Annie H. said...

Okay, those hand-holding pictures are PRECIOUS!! You will have to frame them so when they are fighting teenagers you can show them how much they love each other! :)

Christy said...

love, love, love these two!! so cute!