Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Summer Fun....

More and more summer pictures....I have to say this has been the best summer yet! We have done so much and the best part of it has been spending LOTS of time with this
MAN..
 

I am blessed to have a GREAT husband.  The best way I can describe it is through a song,:

Delaney & Bonnie
Never Ending Song of Love

I've got a never ending love for you,From now on that's all I wanna do, From the first time we met I knew, I'd have never ending love for you

I've got a never ending love for you, From now on, that's all I wanna do, From the first time we met I knew
I'd have a never ending love for you

After all this time of being alone,We can love one another, Feel for each other, From now on
It's so good I can hardly stand it

Never ending love for you, From now on that's all I wanna do, From the first we met I knew,
I'd sing my never ending song of love for you

do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do....

After all this time of being alone, We can love one another, Feel for each other, From now on
It's so good I can hardly stand it,
Never ending love for you, From now on that's all I wanna do, From the first we met I knew,
I'd sing my never ending song of love for you
I've got a never ending love for you, From now on that's all I wanna do, From the first time we met I knew
I'd sing my never ending song of love for you.

Click Here if you want to listen to it:

Sorry for getting off track, I had no intention of blogging that, I guess I had to get it out!
Here is the stuff you guys want:
Our little Lady-Bug




I don't even know what to say about this kid...He does what he wants that is for Darn Sure!



Like I said in the other post, this is a common Theme this summer.


Kola thought he was funny putting on a pair of pappa's reading glasses.



Uh-Oh....Someone got into the See's Candy's Chocolates.  And did she LOVE THEM!


We can't forget about our Tata.....She is a Huge part of our life, we love her and the kids adore her!

No comments: