Friday, December 14, 2012

She is FINALLY here...

Emma Lynn Madsen
6 lbs 13 oz 19 in
arrived at 3:38am on 12/14/12


This little girl is so precious! 
I want to tell me sister how amazing she is and thank you for allowing me to be in the delivery room with her during this special moment in her life.  I want to thank my husband for staying home with the kids so, I could take part in this experience with my sister.  It was SO different to experience the birthing process on the opposite side, I wasn't sure how things were going to go, but I want my sister to know how grateful I am for the opportunity to share this moment with her.  One can not even put into words or begin to describe what it is like to see a baby being born. 
 It truly is one of the most treasured and sacred moments in life. 

1 comment:

babyp-ssyluver said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm more p-ssy