Sunday, January 27, 2013

What we have been up too...

I don't have much time so that is why the total randomness on these photos, I don't have time to organize them but they are some of my recent favorites!

Last night we were at the jazz game with uncle Buddy who gets the "special treatment".  Nothing like court side and meeting the players!

This was today, we built a fort in the living room and these two were cuddling up inside watching there
i-pod.  I hope they stay close as they grow up!
This was family home evening the other night.  Kola is finally showing an interest in coloring.


Us huddled up in the fort.
Our redneck "theater" seats!  It was a fun movie night.


This little girl kills me with her cuteness!


I was making fresh "compote" (which is homemade juice) and this little nugget was eating the cranberries and sugar!

We finally broke down and got her a doll with a stroller, OH how she LOVES it!

This are the two Hooligans huddled up in the fort we made!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandma Janet loves these pictures

Christy said...

so does aunt EE :)