Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving

Oops! It's a little late BUT when you have a kid time flies. Actually, I have been waiting for my dad to email me some pictures of Thanksgiving which he took and they are in the slide show. Andrey and I had the opportunity to host Thanksgiving this year and it was Wonderful. We had the whole family here, except for Christy and Ben, but we still had plenty of people. Andreys mother from Russia is here and then he had invited 5 of his closes friends so we had 16 total people at the table. It was loud and crazy but went smoothly.
The past few years the Holidays have been a time to work work work and I haven't been able to enjoy them since I was in school. It feels great to enjoy this time because it's a special time to spend with family. I have forgotten how much I miss my family, there isn't a better family out there to be a part of! Spending time with them has been one of the things I am so thankful for this season. The biggest is the gift of being a mother, how thankful I am for this opportunity.

Wednesday night Buddy got tickets to the Jazz game so my dad, Ben, and I went to the game with Buddy to enjoy the excitement. Below you will see some pictures!

1 comment:

Christy said...

that picture of him and mom is awesome :) he is looking at her like "dude - i know your story!" I am sad that we didn't make it for Thanksgiving :( but it looks and sounds like it was amazing! I sure love you!!