i put that picture as the wallpaper on my phone - man he is SO cute!! Can't wait to see you guys for Thanksgiving - the only sucky part is I have to share my baby with the whole family at that point!!
Wow! Time files so fast huh! He is such a cute little guy. Love the hat oh my gosh!!
I love the hat!
Still so teeny-tiny. And with that hat on he is SO Russian!! What a cutie pie! I need to come see him again.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
i put that picture as the wallpaper on my phone - man he is SO cute!! Can't wait to see you guys for Thanksgiving - the only sucky part is I have to share my baby with the whole family at that point!!
Wow! Time files so fast huh! He is such a cute little guy. Love the hat oh my gosh!!
I love the hat!
Still so teeny-tiny. And with that hat on he is SO Russian!! What a cutie pie! I need to come see him again.
Post a Comment