
Here is the little munchkin experiencing his first Halloween. I received this orange wonsie from a friend at work and the front says, "This is my costume!" I thought it was pretty funny and it glows in the dark. So, for being almost 2 weeks old this is all he got!! For me, Halloween is my least favorite holiday of the year, as I get older it just keeps getting less interesting to me and I hate the haunted / scary part of Halloween. It is just too evil for me and that is why I am not that fond of it.
4 comments:
Cute! I used to love Halloween but when I was 8 or 9 I would get sooooo excited for it that I would make myself sick. Then I'd spend all night sick on the couch listening to other people trick or treating. I just can't get that into it since I did 3 years in a row sick.
Grandma's little pumpkin is so dang cute....
Yeah, I'm not so much a fan of Halloween, either. I guess I'm growing up - I don't really care about it anymore.
I LOVE Nik's little onesie - so cute!
that onsie looks good on him... I knew it would! Can't say anything bad about hallowween since you know it's like christmas at our house cambria had like 4 halloween outfits and luck for her she wore all of them on halloween (we had a few messes).
Post a Comment