So, I got tagged by one of my friends on her blog and I don't have much to do while the little one is sleeping so I thought I would enjoy some time on the computer, So here we go!!!
8 TV Shows I love to watch:
1. The Biggest Loser
2. Survivor
3. Greys Anatomy
4. Jay Leno
5. The Jazz
6. Football
7. Basketball
8. Baseball
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Tiburon
2. Mazza
3. Thai Spice
4. Thai Garden
5. Rib City
6. Hoppers Bar & Grill
7. Apollo Burger
8. The Bakery
8 Things that happened YESTERDAY:
1. Annie texted me to tell me that one of our co-workers was laid off
2. Feeding my baby about a bizzillion times
3. Went on a family outing to Costco and The Bakery
4. Watched a movie on the couch with Andrey (Casino Royal)
5. Gave Nikolai a bath (he loves the water, just like mom)
6. Was surprised with my favorite chocolates by Andrey
7. Cleaned all the windows in the house and vacuumed
8. Received a package in the mail for Nikolai!
8 Things I'm Looking Forward to:
1. Thanksgiving at our place with the whole family!
2. Having all the Holidays off this year for the first time in 8 years
3. Everyday because now who knows what is going to happen
4. Getting our new car
5. Having a New Leader of our Country
6. Lower Gas prices
7. EXERCISING AGAIN!!!
8. I WILL JUST SAY IT AGAIN, "EXERCISING!"
8 Things on my Wish List:
1. To know for SURE that my job is secure
2. To have a secure financial situation for our family.
3. For my baby boy to stay Healthy!
4. A better life for all mankind.
5. To live eternally with my family.
6. To have a better knowledge of the scriptures
7. Getting to my goal weight and not have to worry about being over weight.
8. For my sister to get pregnant and have a baby so Nikolai will have someone to play with.
8 People I Tag:
1.Christy
2. Misti
3. Kim
4. Heather
5-8. Who ever has time on there hands!
3 comments:
You should text me a let me know who got laid off. I always hear two weeks after the fact. :)
I can't believe you have a blog, wow, Jami..... next thing you know....Rick and Janet will have one...yuk, yuk, yuk.
I love your lists.
And I was talking to you on the phone when you went on your outing, but I found out even more from the blog. How about that.
I love, love, love, the pictures of the little pumpkin, too bad he misses his grandma so much
by the way who did get laid off?
glow
Post a Comment