With much anticipation we welcome our new CAR!!! Finally it has arrived. I would love to say this is going to be my car but all my reasons I could not convince Andrey that this should be my car so, we have decided that it is the baby mobile! Whoever has the kid will be driving this beauty. So, you all know what that means, for the next 2 1/2 months this will be my car! Yeah!
8 comments:
Congrats on the new car. I love getting to drive the "new" one at our house. Of course it was new 4 years ago. It's starting to show it's age. Oh well, at least it's paid for. Glad to see you're blogging. Now I don't have to wonder what is going on with my Moysh sistahs.
look at you...tearing it up at this blogging thing :) Thanks for the kind words - maybe you could talk to Heavenly Father about getting a baby here for me...just let him know that Nik will be lonely! ha ha!!
Sweeeeet car!!
Love the new ride! Is it a Mazda?
Ohhhhh....Ahhhhh! I heard all abou this car yesterday. Lucky!
Ohhhhh....Ahhhhh! I heard all abou this car yesterday. Lucky!
Ok so I have no idea why that posted twice...but I think it is fitting! LOL! Yeah...i am an idiot ha hahahahahahh.
Jamie, I found your blog on Destiny Wren's blog! Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy. I hope you are doing well. Tell Kelly, Andy, Nikki, and Christy, "Hi" for us!
Post a Comment