Monday, November 10, 2008

Niks slide show

I am experimenting with this so I hope it works. This is just a bunch of random pictures of Nikolai!
In here there are a few pictures of "Uncle Bud and Nikolai." When Nik was first born and I talked to buddy on the phone it was so funny because I asked him how it felt to finally be an Uncle and he feel silent (and for all of you that know Buddy for him to be speechless, it's very unusual) you could just hear him thinking of this new concept and then he finally said very proudly, "Uncle Bud, I am Uncle Bud!" And ever since he isn't just Buddy anymore it's UNCLE BUD!



1 comment:

Christy said...

i love the slide show - good job :) i love the picture with buddy's HUGE smile - i wish his eyes were open - he is so hard to catch in a picture!! He looks so teeny in buddy's arms :)