Thursday, May 21, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy.....

Wow, time is flying by so quickly. Does anyone else out there feel like there isn't enough time to get everything done or do everything on "the list?" That is how I have felt lately that there is so much to do and so little time.......................... For us, so much has happened, the biggest is Grandma going back to Russia. (for those of you who don't know, this is Andrey's mom and she has been staying with us for 6 months) She left on Saturday. It was bitter-sweet and very emotional to see her go. Alot of tears! It hasn't even been a week and we already miss her. Even though I couldn't communicate very well with her, just having her around was very helpful.
By the next time she comes, Kola will be walking and talking.
We miss you Grandma Galina!
A few other things going on (pics will be posted later) are: Andrey has finished remodeling the computer room, we will start the process of remodeling the kitchen and finishing all the floors in the house and this has been a progress in and of itself. We started remodeling the house way back when I was pregnant and our goal is to be completely done by August! YeeHaw! I will keep everyone posted of this grand event when it happens!
The latest and most exciting new is that my receptionist here at work just had a baby girl. Jaylee Barlow 8lbs 90z and 21 inch long. This is the last of 5 here at work to have a baby with in the last 7 months! Whoa! I will post pictures soon.....

1 comment:

Kim said...

Jamie, Your so not alone, I can't believe how time is flying! I am constantly playing catch up because my list never gets done! Good luck with the remodel!