I am super excited about our new purchase. One of my co-workers bought a house and it came with this awesome swing set.
Well, all his kids are grown up and he has no use for it. So, he sold it to us.
I can't wait to get Nikolai out there playing on it and to be quite honest, I can't wait to play on it myself!


4 comments:
SO fun!! Maybe we should have a Girl's Night and break it in!! (Well, break it is more likely, so maybe not!!) :) But at any rate, it looks like SO much fun!
You guys are going to have so much fun on that!
I am pretty sure that little contraption is more for you and Andrey than it is for Koli :) Just be sure and wear your helmet when you are on it! ha ha!
Totally jealous! I wanna play on it too!
Post a Comment