Monday, July 20, 2009
4th of July, Breakdown, and The Zoo.....
After working on the 4th of July I packed up Kola and headed to Idaho........ My husband kicked us out of the house for a week so we went to a Moysh reunion in Island park and rented a cabin for a week. Awwww...it was so much fun, we had a blast. The first couple of days we drove into West Yellowstone and spent the days in the Park, saw a Bald Eagle, Elk, Deer, Bear, Bison, and I am sure a few other things but they are not coming to me. It was beautiful, Kola and I spend our time in my parents truck driving with them and we had such a blast. After spending time in the park the next few days were just to relax we did float the river at Mack's in, which was a lot of fun. My mom somehow managed to get black stuff all over her face so Nikki was making fun of her and out of the blue my mom jumped up, crossed the raft, and pushed my sister in the water. It was hularious because Nikki was so mad. But we all could stop laughing expecially when she was trying to get into the boat and kept slipping down the side of it. Awww..we laughed and had a great time. I would have pictures of the Island Park trip but my dad lost his camera, which had the pictures on there so you will just have to use your imaginations......
Next is my minor breakdown which I had this weekend. Ever feel so exhausted that anything just seems like to much to handle????? Well, poor Kola has been sick for the first time and up until now he has been what you would call a "perfect baby" but for the last week ever since we got home from camping he has just been feverish and whinning. OH, THE WHINING!!! All he wants is for me to hold him everytime I put him down he starts whining.....let's hope this phase gets over soon!
Well, today we wanted to get out of the house because it has been so long since we have done something as a family due to all the house work Andrey has been doing. (We are almost done though the cabinets are in but we will get our countertops and sink in this week sometime. Then we can stop washing stuff in the bathroom. Then in two weeks we will get our new floor in and it will FINALLY BE DONE!!!)
SO, this morning we headed to THE ZOO to check out the new Snow Lepard cub which is a few months old. It was so cute, I couldn't get a good picture of it, but I did get some shots of us at the Zoo. It was Kola's first time at the Zoo and he loved it expecially the big animals which he could focus on and he loved just watching all the other kids. It was so much fun!!!
I have to give a shout out to my "sister Misti" it is her Birthday.......HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment