
July 4th, what does this mean to me????
This year is SO different and I am a bit frustrated because it has left me wishing July 4th was already over. Which doesn't allow me anytime to enjoy the meaning of this Holiday.
When I think of July 4th I automatically think of WORK! How horrible is that? Deep down I know what this day means, but for me each year this week is one of the two weeks I dread the most and I hate that feeling. I wish is was different but I don't think it will change until I am no longer working at my current job or if I am not working period (which will never happen unless I get super Lucky)!
So, sorry for the depressing blog but I just had to get it out.
2 comments:
Wow, Babe...bummer. Sorry you have to work. I'm sending good vibes your way....here ya go....catch ((vibes))
Oh honey, I hear ya! I usually just deal with a few tasty beverages post work. :)
Post a Comment