A friend of mine posted a blog of her little girl at 10 months old and I really enjoyed it and today Kola is 10 months!! I can't believe it. Time goes by so fast.
Here are a few fun facts to know about Kola at this stage:
The most important thing to know about Kola is that he LOVES FOOD! Anything and everything he will eat it or try it.
He hates to crawl, he is always wanting to be up on his feet walking everywhere.
Kola loves to makes sounds with his mouth and throat. He is always making up new sounds, it is so funny.
Did someone say Banana? He loves to eat banana's (and any other fruit)
Water, water, water, anytime there is water whether we are at the pool, in the tub, or if it is the sprinklers he is all about it.
He does not like his car seat. I will say that again, he does not enjoy being in his car seat.
One of his favorite things is to play peek-a-boo, especially with Grandma Janet. Everytime we are in the car he will always try to play with Grandma.
This picture was taken in July when we were in West Yellowstone, forgot about it and just found it. Thought I would share it with everyone cuz it is so funny.
3 comments:
He is sooo stinking cute!! I just can't get over it!!
ahhhh - i love that little man!!
I love those basketball shorts on him - those are fetching CUTE!
I can NOT believe he is 10 months! I swear I was visiting you in the hospital a month ago! I laughed so hard at the hat pic. So funny! You comin up for the EISF?
Post a Comment