Thursday, December 9, 2010

Da-Da-Ta-Da!



So tonight while Kola was on the toilet I was sitting next to him, he looked at my belly and said "baby" and I said "yeah its baby sister, what should we name baby sister?"

and here is how it went:

me "Kola what should baby sisters name be? Should it be Nina?"
Kola " NO"
me "Should it be Catherine?"
Kola "NO"
me "Should it be Katia?"
Kola "NO"
me "Should it be Grandma Janet?"
Kola "NO"
me "Should it be Grandpa Rick?"
Kola "NO"
me "Well, what should baby sisters name be then?"

He sat there for a minute and really thought about it and answered:

Kola "IPOD"

So, I guess our little girls name will be IPOD!



Oh this little boy makes me laugh.....
(of course we are not really going to name her that!)

3 comments:

Kim said...

Hahaha! IPOD! That's awesome! I am so excited you get to have a girl this time! They are so fun too! I hope you are feeling great!

Anonymous said...

That WOULD be a unique name...there probably wouldn't be any other iPods in her 1st grade class!! :) What a funny boy!

christy said...

dude...I love that little man!!!!!