Kola has been such a champ this past few weeks, he loves his baby sister!
(this first two pictures were of him last year, but I had to share them)
(this first two pictures were of him last year, but I had to share them)
Oh how much he loves mowing the lawn. He will soon have a business, it is all he wants to do!
We played with paint the other day and here he was doing his thing!

My mom was here all last week to help out with the baby and while she was here she sewed a couple of blankets for Nina, but not, without her little helper!
My boy knows more about sewing at this point then I do! Now that is pretty sad!!
And his favorite part of sewing.............IS PUSHING the PEDDLE!
1 comment:
i love that little dude!! he can feed me ice cream any time he wants :)
What a good big brother - to share! Because - we all know...he doesn't just share w/ anyone!! so - Nina is a lucky girl :)
Can wait to come take pics tomorrow!!
Post a Comment