Sunday, June 24, 2012

It finally Happened....

Those of you who know me will know this story.  For the past 4 years my sister Christy has been trying to get pregnant and throughout the years tried everything, especially this past year. Well, it has finally become a reality and I'm ECSTATIC to say she is finally pregnant. 
 13 weeks and counting!  

Here is the picture she posted on Facebook to announce it.  


I love my sister to death and have to share this story; after she found out she was pregnant (with an official blood-pregnancy test) she still went home and drizzled on a stick just to see what it felt like to have an at home pregnancy stick come out positive. 
 I still smile about it, love ya sis!

2 comments:

Christy said...

thanks for sharing before i posted on my blog :)

ps - pictures are downloaded to the computer - now i just have to work on them :) Can't wait to show you some of the ones of Nusa...she is such a stinker!!

Annie H. said...

Awww, that's so great!! Congrats to Christy!