This is one of the best ideas, the weather was perfect and so was the company.
One of my best friends heard about this last year and we didn't have the opportunity to go so, this year I made sure I would get there and I am so glad I did.
You can count on us being at the next 2 for sure.
Cottonwood Heights puts on 3 of these a year, at 3 different parks and they have a lot of different activities for the kids to enjoy: 2 bounce houses, a reptile guy who brought lots of different species, an obstacle course ect.... plus the movie. And with the right company and weather this was an enjoyable evening.
(p.s. Sandy is doing one this Wednesday at Mesa park, but I don't think they will have all the fun things for the kids to do, but it is so worth it. The movie will be The Muppets)
This is the monster movie screen, the movie started at 9pm, it was Cars 2.
Here is our little social bug taking a break in her new froggie camp chair. So, cute I love it! On sale at Lowes, they also have a hippo which is way adorable. But to keep things simple we got the two kids the same chair.
Here is Kola with his friend Fin they had such a blast together.
Kola and Nusa grabbing a snack. Kola received one of these froggie chairs too but for some reason they kept sitting in the same one.
This girl was thriving with all the people showing up and with all the excitement, she just sat back and took it all in.
Here is Kola and Fin running the obstacle course, this was Kola's first time, but these two kept on running it over and over and over. I'm not sure how many times they ran it but it was a lot!
I love how Kola gets distracted at the end.
After running it a few times they became experts.
I have to share this funny story about Kola:
Today at church Kola got up on the stand with all the other primary kids to sing to all the fathers, and they sang 3 songs; the first song Kola made binocular faces at Nusa, the second song he just mumed the words, then the 3rd song he picked his nose from about the half way mark all the way to the end. Oh yeah, That's my Boy! It was great entertainment, for sure!





No comments:
Post a Comment