Saturday, November 14, 2009

1st Snow Experience

So, staying home from work with food poisoning does have some pro's. Today was the first time Nikolai has seen the snow and it was pretty hilarious! The poor kid went from being in the sand to being in the snow. He definitely didn't like it at first but after a while he started to adjust and get use to it.




Here he is for the first time!



Yeah he didn't like it so much! Where is the OCEAN!



Once we showed him that you can actually do things in the snow he was getting braver! Oh boy how much he loves to work with pappa!







2 comments:

Bex said...

Ha! I love the look on his face in that first picture. :) Hope you get feeling better soon. I wouldn't wish food poisoning on my worst enemy.

Christy said...

these pictures are so funny! I can't wait to see him again this weekend :)