Tuesday, November 24, 2009

R.S.L.

WAHOO!! HUR-RAY!!






As you all know I am a huge sports fan, no matter what is playing "sports that is" I will be watching. So, this past Sunday REAL SALT LAKE SOCCER did something that no major sports franchise has done in Utah and that is..............................................

BRING HOME A CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHY!!!!!




Today they held a press conference on the steps of the State Capitol, followed by a parade down state street and then a huge party at Rio Tinto Stadium. We went to the State Capitol to show our support for this major event. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO REAL SALT LAKE!!




1 comment:

Christy said...

How RAD is that!!! What a fun day:) not going to lie I'm a little jealous that you got to go. I almost drove down today after work to see if you wanted to go scalp tickets to the jazz game tonight...good thing I didn't cuz they sucked it up tonight! Wish you were coming for Thanksgiving...have fun...smell ya later haha (thats a plug just for you & if you don't get it then haha)
ps this is not Christy...