Tuesday, November 10, 2009

ALOHA!


Hawaii has come and gone. What a great vacation we had! This is part 1 of our vacation. 2 weeks ago we packed our bags and headed to Maui. What an adventure this was, Andrey and I are use to traveling but not with young one. This was not our typical dive vacation we usually take that was for sure, but out of all the vacations, this has been the best. To experience everything with Nikolai was worth every penny. I was so worried about how Nikolai was going to act on the plane, because he is such a busy-body that to be confined to a small space Oh boy how was this going to go???? Well, it went great. He was a wonderful traveler, both there and back. We had one little incident that lasted about a minute both there and back but heck out of an eight hour trip I will take it!

My very first plane ride!


My first steps in the ocean!




I sure do Love this place!




Boy am I exhausted!


Stay posted for the part 2 and part 3 of our vacation!

3 comments:

Lori said...

I can't believe how fast your son is growing. I'm glad you had a great vacation.

Christy said...

i LOVE the pics! I miss little Koli Bear already :(

friend said...

cute kid. looks like his mamma.