Friday, November 20, 2009

Part 2 of our Maui Trip

While we were on our trip we decided to take a snorkeling cruise. The cruise was all day and we went to 2 different islands close to Maui. We arrived at the first island, Molokini Crater, and began getting in the water. Once we got in the water, I looked over and Nikolai was literally falling asleep in Andrey's arms. So, I got out of the water took Nikolai changed him into warm close, put his robe on, and he was out.
There was this older couple who were just along for the boat ride and they offered to watch Nikolai sleep while Andrey and I enjoyed some time together in the water. They were so so sweet.



Here he is riding in the front of the boat, letting the wind blow that crazy hair of his!




Pappa and Kola in the "BIG BLUE"



Off to the next island of Lanai!
This was our 2nd destination and while we were traveling we came up on a boat that caught fire with 3 people over board. It was the most bizarre thing in the world. So, some of the crew got in kayak's and went to rescue them. Crazy!!






If you look in the picture you can see the people were holding onto coolers. In all my traveling I have never experienced anything like this!

1 comment:

crusty said...

that boat accident is CRAZY~~

and Koli's hair is out of control...looks like a Donald Trump hair do in that picture. Time for a trim baby!!